Recipe of Perfect Steve&#39;s Ground Turkey and Cheese Lasagna
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, steve's ground turkey and cheese lasagna. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Steve's Ground Turkey and Cheese Lasagna is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Steve's Ground Turkey and Cheese Lasagna is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook steve's ground turkey and cheese lasagna using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Steve's Ground Turkey and Cheese Lasagna:
- Prepare 3 lb ground turkey (85% lean)
- Make ready 8 cups shredded cheese (mixed)
- Make ready 1 qt ricotta cheese
- Take 48 oz Italian sauce
- Get 3 eggs
- Prepare 6 lasagna noodles
- Prepare Season salt (to taste)
- Make ready Parsley flakes (handful) optional
- Prepare Italian seasoning (optional)
Steps to make Steve's Ground Turkey and Cheese Lasagna:
- Cook ground turkey and season with season salt and Italian season. Crumble into smaller pieces of ground turkey. 1. After successfully browned, drain and mix with spaghetti sauce. Then set aside.
- Mix eggs and ricotta well in a bowl until the mixture is smooth and consistent all the way through. Add about 3 teaspoons of Italian seasoning. Set aside.
- Boil water in a large pot. Add approximately 3-4 tablespoons of olive or vegetable oil to prevent sticking. Add about 3 tablespoons of season salt to bring water to boil faster and season water.
- Bring water to a rolling boil and add lasagna noodles. Cook uncovered on medium heat until noodles are soft and malleable. Turn off burner.
- In a 12 inch baking dish add the meat and sauce mixture to the bottom layer.
- Add enough cheese to cover the meat and sauce mixture.
- Then add 3 lasagna strips on top of the cheese.
- Spread ricotta mixture over the lasagna noodles. This is the first layer.
- For the second layer, add more meat mixture, cheese, noodles, and ricotta.
- Top off the dish with the remaining meat and cheese. Add parsley flakes as a garnish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 55 minutes on 350 degrees. Once it finishes cooking remove the foil and cook for an additional 15 minutes on 425 degrees to let it brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool for about 30 minutes before serving.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food steve's ground turkey and cheese lasagna recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!