Recipe of Quick Spicy Turkey (or chicken) Orzo Soup
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, spicy turkey (or chicken) orzo soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Turkey (or chicken) Orzo Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Spicy Turkey (or chicken) Orzo Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spicy turkey (or chicken) orzo soup using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Turkey (or chicken) Orzo Soup:
- Make ready 2 cups chopped cooked turkey or chicken
- Make ready 1 onion diced
- Make ready 2 garlic cloves minced
- Prepare 1 jalepeno minced
- Get to taste Salt and pepper
- Take 1 tsp lemon pepper salt/seasoning
- Get 1 fresh sprig rosemary
- Prepare 1 fresh sprig thyme
- Take 2 fresh sage leaves
- Take 6 cups chicken broth
- Make ready 3 stalks celery, diced
- Prepare 2 large carrots, diced
- Make ready 1 cup broccoli florettes, roughly chopped
- Prepare 3/4 cup orzo pasta (or any small pasta)
- Prepare 2 tsp olive oil
Instructions to make Spicy Turkey (or chicken) Orzo Soup:
- Heat olive oil in pot, add onion and garlic and sautee until onions translucent.
- Add carrots and stir 3 min, add your whole fresh herbs and salt and pepper (You can pick herbs out later when theyre whole)
- Add your diced turkey or chicken.
- Pour in your chicken broth and drop in your celery. Let cook for 8min
- Stir in your pasta (Tip: if you're family isnt large enough to finish this soup in one night,cook the pasta seperate and add it to the bowl and ladle this soup on top to prevent mushy pasta when reheating)
- Cook the pasta until al dente and stir in your broccoli in the last 5 minn cooking time to ensure they're crisp and green! (Or you can cook the broccoli with your pasta and add to bowl when serving)
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food spicy turkey (or chicken) orzo soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!