How to Prepare Award-winning Grilled Turkey Breast
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, grilled turkey breast. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Turkey Breast is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Grilled Turkey Breast is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grilled turkey breast using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Turkey Breast:
- Make ready 7 pounds Bone-in Turkey Breast- about
- Make ready Salt-TT
- Prepare Pepper-TT
- Get TBS Poultry Seasoning-2
- Prepare 1 tsp Dry Celery Leaves-
- Take 2 tsp Garlic Powder-
- Take 1 medium yellow onion- cut large chunks
- Take Butter- 1 stick softened
Steps to make Grilled Turkey Breast:
- Preheat gas grill on medium high heat.
- Take a fully thawed turkey breast out of it's packaging. Rinse with clean water and pat dry. Place on cutting board or work station. Make sure the cavity is empty of gravy packet or anything else.
- After mixing dried seasoning together put about.25 of them in the cavity plus the onion.
- Truss turkey breast if needed.
- Rub the remaining herbs over entire turkey breast.
- Pinch butter into small pieces and insert under skin.
- Put turkey breast into an aluminum throwaway pan that can hold 7 pounds and cover with foil.
- Make sure half the grill is turned off and the heat is running about 350*. Put turkey and pan on the side that is off. Close lid.
- Cook for about 5 hours or until at least 170*. Be sure to baste every 30-60 minutes. I flipped mine over when a side would start getting dark brown.
- About 30 min before turkey is finished cooking baste one last time and take aluminum foil off and finish cooking.
- Turn grill and gas off and leave turkey in grill while it cools.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food grilled turkey breast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!