Simple Way to Prepare Perfect Candi&#39;s Caramel Popcorn
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, candi's caramel popcorn. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My caramel is nice and smooth. You can see I just whisked it together, and now it really glossy and golden It's going to make a really beautiful caramel popcorn. Let's add an extra pinch just to be safe.
Candi's Caramel Popcorn is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Candi's Caramel Popcorn is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have candi's caramel popcorn using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Candi's Caramel Popcorn:
- Prepare 1 cup Favourite nuts ( cashews, peanuts, or pecans) etc..
- Make ready 1 cup Butter or margarine
- Take 2 cup Light brown sugar, firmly packed
- Take 1/2 cup Karo Syrup corn syrup ( light or dark)
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- Get 1/2 cup Salt
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Vanilla
Multiflavored Candy Popcorn on a White Background Caramel candy on brown background macro. This Caramel Popcorn is out of this world! It is shockingly easy, made with a handful of pantry ingredients and doesn't even require a candy thermometer! Thin, crisp, even coating of caramel over every piece, and stays The ultimate caramel popcorn!
Instructions to make Candi's Caramel Popcorn:
- Combine popcorn & nuts in lightly greased roasting pan. Mix well and set aside.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan. Stir in sugar and corn syrup bring to a boil (5 minutes). Stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, stir in soda and salt and vanilla. Pour sugar mixture over popcorn, stir until evenly coated.
- Bake at 250' degrees for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool and store in a air tight container.
With a thin, crispy, even coating of caramel on every piece, this. This Caramel Popcorn recipe isn't just for fall parties. Make your own gourmet popcorn and enjoy this salty-sweet snack any time of year. This homemade caramel popcorn recipe has the perfect crunch as you bite into each handful of candy-coated kernels. Only seven ingredients are needed to create a classic popcorn snack on the.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food candi's caramel popcorn recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!