Easiest Way to Make Perfect Grandma Pearl&#39;s Sweet Potato Casserole
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, grandma pearl's sweet potato casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grandma Pearl's Sweet Potato Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Grandma Pearl's Sweet Potato Casserole is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook grandma pearl's sweet potato casserole using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grandma Pearl's Sweet Potato Casserole:
- Make ready 1 can Sweet potatoes
- Prepare 1 cup Granulated sugar
- Prepare 1 cup Milk
- Get 1 dash Cinnamon
- Get 6 tbsp Margarine
- Prepare 2 tbsp Corn starch
- Prepare 2 large Eggs
- Take topping
- Make ready 1 cup Corn flakes
- Make ready 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- Take 6 tbsp Margarine
- Get 1/2 cup Pecans chopped
- Make ready 7 oz Coconut
Steps to make Grandma Pearl's Sweet Potato Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- Drain and mash potatoes. Add sugar, milk, cinnamon, margarine, and cornstarch.
- Beat eggs lightly and add to potato mixture.
- Pour into casserole dish and bake for 20-25 minutes at 350, until casserole is partially set.
- While casserole is baking, melt remaining butter and add to topping ingredients.
- When casserole is partially set (20-25 minutes), spread topping over casserole and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food grandma pearl's sweet potato casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!