Recipe of Favorite Chocolate Strawberry Roses
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chocolate strawberry roses. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Roses for Valentine's Day!! how to make a CHOCOLATE FLOWER rose by Ann Reardon How To Cook That Chocolate. Chocolate covered strawberry roses combine all of my favorite gifts to receive on Valentine's Day. This delicious recipe would make a wonderful present to that special someone.
Chocolate Strawberry Roses is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chocolate Strawberry Roses is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate strawberry roses using 4 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Strawberry Roses:
- Get 16 oz semi-sweet (56%) baking chocolate
- Take 4 oz german sweet (48%) baking chocolate
- Prepare 1/2 cup Karo (light corn syrup)
- Get 1 lb strawberries
This is the ultimate guide to Chocolate Covered Strawberries. Let us walk you through all the tips and tricks to make the prettiest dessert of all time! Hi, I'm Lorena from Green Healthy Cooking and Rachel. Chocolate covered strawberries and candies gift wrapped in a beautiful edible heart shape box, try this step by Valentine Gift DIY: Heart Shaped Chocolate Box Full of Strawberry Rose and Candies. chocolate covered strawberry tutorial - How to design and make chocolate strawberries.
Instructions to make Chocolate Strawberry Roses:
- Chop up the semi-sweet chocolate bar into thumb sized chunks, placing them into a microwave safe bowl. 1. Microwave the chocolate in 30 second bursts, stiring the chocolate after each interval. (Pictured: after 30 second)
- It will take about 4 to 5, 30 second bursts. If there are still tiny lumps of chocolate, put the chocolate in the microwave for 5 seconds. Be careful not to burn the chocolate!!
- Add the 1/2 cup corn syrup to your melted chocolate. Fold the mixture together until it becomes just firm. Dont over mix, or your chocolate will become oily and not hold its shape.
- Lump your chocolate onto some clingwrap and spread it out, covering all of the chocolate in cling wrap. Let it sit for about 4 hours at room tempurature, or in the fridge until hard. I always leave mine in the fridge over night. (I didnt take a picture until after mine had hardened)
- Once your chocolate is firm, unwrap it and start rolling up aome small chocolate balls. (These will leave a brown residue on everything they touch. Use parchment paper under them for easy cleanup.)
- Make sure to roll one of your balls into a worm. (This will become the center of your rose)
- Fold your parchment papper over the warm and use a rolling pin, or your fingers, to flatten it into a strip. (Doesnt have to be uniform at all)
- Roll half of your flattened worm up, and then cut off half of the rolled piece, leaving the other half attatched to the rest of your flattened worm. Set aside.
- Now make petals using nearly the same method. Take your chocolate balls and flatten them between parchment paper. (If you make them too thin they won't come off the parchment paper without self destructing)
- Now we melt out german sweet chcolate (48%) in a safe and shallow bowl for easy strawberry dipping.
- Dip your sttawberries in the chocolate, you can stab them with a fork at the bottom if you don't want to lick chocolate off your fingers.
- Now take the rolled up worm we made and stick the rolled up part on the top of the strawberry. Then curl the left over flap around the strawberry, so that it covers up whede the curled part connects to the strawberry. (Boyfriends handiwork ♡)
- Now ad on your petals. This is where you shape your rose. It is easy to put long petals on perpendicular to your rose. The more petals, the fuller your flower. Have fun messing around with them.
- Ad on more petals, letting them overlap for a more realistic look. Use a reference image if you want.
- These dont have to be perfect all. Most likely the first one you make will look a little.. eh. (My boyfriends first time making a rose)
- But after two or three it comes naturally. (Ive been making these forever)
- Repeat the proccess until you've used all of your strawberries! Make sure you let everyone make a rose.
Chocolate covered strawberries are the ultimate gift to give and receive any time of the year! They're perfect for Valentine's Day for that someone special, Mother's Day for your mom, Christmas and New. Your Chocolate Strawberries stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors. Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chocolate strawberry roses recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!