Simple Way to Make Perfect Mango Habanero Chicken Legs
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mango habanero chicken legs. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mango Habanero Chicken Legs is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Mango Habanero Chicken Legs is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook mango habanero chicken legs using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mango Habanero Chicken Legs:
- Get 3-6 chicken legs
- Make ready 5 tbsp Mango Habanero seasoning
- Prepare 1 tsp onion powder
- Get 1 tsp hidden valley ranch seasoning
- Take Pinch salt
- Prepare 1/4 cup olive oil
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
Instructions to make Mango Habanero Chicken Legs:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Rinse chicken legs under cool water and pat dry with paper towel. This allows the seasoning to stick better.
- Add the chicken legs to a large freezer bag. Next, add the remaining ingredients to the bag and seal it closed. Shake all of the ingredients in the bag together ensuring that the chicken is evenly coated with everything.
- Allow the chicken to marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. For best results, marinate for 1 - 2 hours or overnight.
- SECRET TO A PERFECT LEG: Line a pan with foil and add a rack.
- Arrange the chicken on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 45 minutes. The chicken is done when it reaches 165 degrees internally.
- Optional - Garnish with dried chives.
- Garnish. Serve immediately!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mango habanero chicken legs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!