Step-by-Step Guide to Make Homemade Ham and Cheese Egg Muffins
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, ham and cheese egg muffins. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Ham and Cheese Egg Muffins is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Ham and Cheese Egg Muffins is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ham and cheese egg muffins using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ham and Cheese Egg Muffins:
- Take large eggs
- Take milk
- Take diced cooked ham (ham steak or Canadian bacon work)
- Get shredded cheddar cheese
- Make ready finely diced onion
- Make ready pepper
- Get salt
- Get garlic powder
- Take smoked paprika
Instructions to make Ham and Cheese Egg Muffins:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 6 tin muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray and set it aside.
- Crack the eggs into a large measuring cup. Then pour in the milk, salt, pepper, garlic powder and smoked paprika and whisk it all together, until light and frothy.
- Sprinkle the diced ham and onions evenly into the muffin tins. Then evenly spread the cheese over each one. Then pour the beaten eggs into the muffin tins, over the tops of the other ingredients.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until set. Allow to cool in the pan for a few minutes before removing and serving.
- If you're going to store them to eat within the next few days, let them cool completely before storing them covered in the fridge. They will last 4-5 days. To reheat, microwave them for 30-60 seconds each.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food ham and cheese egg muffins recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!