Recipe of Quick Peek a Boo Eggs with Ham and Cheese
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, peek a boo eggs with ham and cheese. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Peek a Boo Eggs with Ham and Cheese is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Peek a Boo Eggs with Ham and Cheese is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook peek a boo eggs with ham and cheese using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Peek a Boo Eggs with Ham and Cheese:
- Get Eggs
- Get Bread
- Get Butter
- Prepare Ham Chopped
- Take Cheddar Cheese
- Make ready Salt and Pepper
Steps to make Peek a Boo Eggs with Ham and Cheese:
- Start by using a cup to cut a hole into the bread slices. 1. Add butter to a pan on low heat to toast the circles of bread. Remove once toasted on both sides. 1. Place bread with hole cut out into pan. Add egg into the bread where the hole was cut out.
- Season with salt and pepper and add Ham pieces.
- Flip over very carefully so you don't break the egg.
- Add cheese on the opposite side and let melt.
- Serve with bacon or sausage. :)
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food peek a boo eggs with ham and cheese recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!