Recipe of Favorite Peek a Boo Eggs with Ham and Cheese
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, peek a boo eggs with ham and cheese. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Peek a Boo Eggs with Ham and Cheese is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Peek a Boo Eggs with Ham and Cheese is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have peek a boo eggs with ham and cheese using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Peek a Boo Eggs with Ham and Cheese:
- Get 2 Eggs
- Prepare 2 Slices Bread
- Get 3 Tablespoons Butter
- Prepare 2 Slices Ham Chopped
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Cheddar Cheese
- Take Salt and Pepper
Instructions to make Peek a Boo Eggs with Ham and Cheese:
- Start by using a cup to cut a hole into the bread slices. 1. Add butter to a pan on low heat to toast the circles of bread. Remove once toasted on both sides. 1. Place bread with hole cut out into pan. Add egg into the bread where the hole was cut out.
- Season with salt and pepper and add Ham pieces.
- Flip over very carefully so you don't break the egg.
- Add cheese on the opposite side and let melt.
- Serve with bacon or sausage. :)
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food peek a boo eggs with ham and cheese recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!