Simple Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Leftover Ham Chimis
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, leftover ham chimis. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Leftover Ham Chimis is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Leftover Ham Chimis is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have leftover ham chimis using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Leftover Ham Chimis:
- Make ready 2 large (burrito size) tortillas
- Prepare Leftover thanksgiving ham cubed or shredded
- Make ready Cheese of your choice, i used mild cheddar and Muenster…
Steps to make Leftover Ham Chimis:
- Prepare the Ham and cheese by chopping or shredding
- Stuff the tortillas with your fillings.. If you like hard cheese just shred it with the potato peeler lol Fold all sides in.
- I used olive oil enough to coat pan, when oil shimmers add burrito seam side DOWN. This helps hold everything in.
- Cook and flip with tongs to cook evenly. Only use med hi to medium heat so you can cook them evenly without burning.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food leftover ham chimis recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!