How to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week No Yeast Ham and Cheese Pizza
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, no yeast ham and cheese pizza. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
No Yeast Ham and Cheese Pizza is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. No Yeast Ham and Cheese Pizza is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have no yeast ham and cheese pizza using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make No Yeast Ham and Cheese Pizza:
- Take 2 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- Make ready 3 tsp baking powder
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 cup water
- Take 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Prepare tomato sauce
- Make ready quickmelt cheese
- Take ham
Steps to make No Yeast Ham and Cheese Pizza:
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt.
- Slowly add water until mixture can form a dough.
- Add the oil and knead until there are no more lumps.
- Flatten the dough and place in the pan.
- Cover with tomato sauce, cheese and ham.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes on 200° celcius.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food no yeast ham and cheese pizza recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!