Recipe of Quick Open Face Hot Ham And Cheese Sandwich
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, open face hot ham and cheese sandwich. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Open Face Hot Ham And Cheese Sandwich is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Open Face Hot Ham And Cheese Sandwich is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have open face hot ham and cheese sandwich using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Open Face Hot Ham And Cheese Sandwich:
- Prepare 2 Slices Sourdough Bread
- Take 4 Tbsp Butter
- Get 4 Slices Ham
- Take 2 Cups Grated Cheese (Swiss, Colby or Cheader)
Instructions to make Open Face Hot Ham And Cheese Sandwich:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- You need a cookie sheet and wire rack. Place wire rack on top of cookie sheet.
- Butter both sides of bread. Place on wire rack. Top with ham and cheese. (I used Colby Jack Cheese, but usually I used Swiss).
- The butter helps toast bottom of bread while adding moisture and flavor.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Take out and place in broiler for 10 minutes to brown.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food open face hot ham and cheese sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!