Steps to Prepare Speedy Title :five recipes jollof rice
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, title :five recipes jollof rice. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Jollof rice is a very common dish prepared in many African countries and each recipe differs depending on the nation. I specifically prepare the Nigerian party jollof rice which I still feel is one of the best recipes out there (not being biased, just stating facts LOL). Jollof rice is a West African dish that's a staple in most households.
Title :five recipes jollof rice is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Title :five recipes jollof rice is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook title :five recipes jollof rice using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Title :five recipes jollof rice:
- Make ready Tomato sauce
- Take Onion powder or fresh red onion
- Make ready Seasoning
- Take Black pepper
- Prepare Beef or chicken (any protein items of choice)
- Prepare Water (compulsory)
- Prepare Rice(compulsory)
- Get Salt(compulsory
Nigerian Jollof Rice or Jellof rice is a rich and incredibly tasty west African one-pot Meal. It is a very versatile dish, and it is usually made from. Jollof rice is one of the most common West African dishes eaten in the regions of Nigeria, Ghana, Togo, Senegal, Gambia, Mali, Sierra Leone, Ivory Coast. West African Jollof Rice is superb!
Instructions to make Title :five recipes jollof rice:
- Parboil ur rice, and wash ur chicken or meat add ur onion or onion powder, seasoning cube allow to steam well it has no more red skin
- Then add water to cook cos the stock will be needed
- Wen the meat or chicken is cooked remove from the stock and allow the stock to boil down a bit so that it won't be excess for ur rice, then u can either fry ur meat or chicken or grill, i love to grill but we do not have light so I had to fry mine
- Then in the stock add in your tomato sauce, I have mine stored in the fridge so I made use of more portion of my tomato sauce cos I love my jollof rice really really rich in color,I hate pale jollof rice so I add my tomato sauce as I wish while cooking, then add ur black pepper and allow to boil together..am really strict with my recipe wen cooking this my five recipe jollof rice
- Then add the rice,check for salt if necessary stir and cook,mind u reduce the heat at this level so as not to get an over burnt jollof rice
- Allow to cook till water is dried up….serve ur yummy and delicious jollof rice
- Note on recipe: if u are following my page I dropped a recipe recently on how I prepare my tomato sauce which I tagged 4G tomato sauce, that the kind of sauce I made use of…you can cook ur jollof rice any how u want, it not as if am teaching u how to cook jollof rice but am teaching u how to use and cook with my five recipes, if u so wish u might not parboil ur rice it ur choice
- The different between powdered onion and the fresh onion is that it has almost the same uniqueness as curry and it so sweet
- Hope u also try out this recipe
- Yours [email protected]'s spice and delicacies
I grew up eating this rice and every eaten at every party where the host is west african. Every west african country has its own version, however this is the best! I love Jollof rice so when I tasted the final product of this particular recipe I was thoroughly disappointed. The whole thing turned out mushy and almost like a bad stew. This classic Nigerian jollof rice recipe always has three things: rice, a tomato stew, and seasoning.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food title :five recipes jollof rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!