Steps to Prepare Homemade Kim&#39;s Green Beans, Ham and Potatoes
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, kim's green beans, ham and potatoes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kim's Green Beans, Ham and Potatoes is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Kim's Green Beans, Ham and Potatoes is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have kim's green beans, ham and potatoes using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kim's Green Beans, Ham and Potatoes:
- Get 2 lbs green beans, snapped
- Take 1 cottage ham OR ham hock w/ham pieces OR 1 slice ham, chopped
- Make ready 1 med onion, chopped
- Prepare 6-8 red or new potatoes, halved. If using russet, quartered
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp pepper
- Take 1 Tbsp butter or bacon grease
- Take Dash Lawry's Salt
- Get 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Montreal Chicken spice (optional)
- Take 1 1/2 cups water
Steps to make Kim's Green Beans, Ham and Potatoes:
- Combine all ingredients in Instant Pot. (Pressure Cooker)
- Next, close the lid and move the seal to the sealing position.
- Press the “Pressure Cook” button and set the Pressure level to High Pressure, and change the time to 8 minutes. (Please note that it will take about 5 minutes to come up to pressure before it starts the 8-minute pressure cooking time.)
- Let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes and then do a quick release.
- Carefully open the lid and spoon the Ham, Green Beans, and Potatoes into a serving bowl. Or keep warm until ready to eat!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food kim's green beans, ham and potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!