Recipe of Favorite Chicken Quesadilla
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken quesadilla. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Quesadilla is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken Quesadilla is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken quesadilla using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Quesadilla:
- Make ready strips Chicken breast, cut into thin
- Take Onion, minced
- Prepare 2 tsp paprika powder
- Take 2 tsp cumin powder
- Get 1 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1 tsp onion powder
- Take 1 tsp oregano
- Prepare Cream cheese
- Get Mayonnaise
- Make ready Oil
- Get to taste Salt and pepper
- Make ready Flour tortilla
- Take Butter
- Prepare Monterey Jack and cheddar, shredded
Steps to make Chicken Quesadilla:
- Saute onion, then add the chicken breast. Seasoned with paprika, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder,l and oregano. You may add some chili powder if you want a little spicy.
- Saute until cooked. Turn off heat then add the cream cheese and mayonnaise. Adjust with salt and pepper to taste.
- Lightly grease the pan with butter then heat the flour tortilla. Fill half of the tortilla with the fillings, add shredded Monterrey Jack and cheddar then fold. Make sure not to put too much filling so that it will me manageable to fold the tortilla. Slightly brown both sides.
- Serve with sour cream or guacamole.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chicken quesadilla recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!