Steps to Make Super Quick Homemade Turkey Cheeseburger Soup
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, turkey cheeseburger soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Turkey Cheeseburger Soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Turkey Cheeseburger Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook turkey cheeseburger soup using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Cheeseburger Soup:
- Make ready 1 lb ground Turkey
- Take 1 lb Turkey bacon
- Make ready 6 or 8 cups chicken broth
- Make ready 1 tsp garlic
- Take 1 packages hashed Brown 16oz
- Take 1 packages Sharp Cheddar cheese 8oz
- Make ready 1 packages Pepper Jack Cheese 3 or 4oz
- Prepare 1 Onion
- Take 1 salt and pepper
Instructions to make Turkey Cheeseburger Soup:
- Brown Turkey with garlic
- Shredde cheese
- Bake Turkey Bacon at 400°F 15 minutes or til crispy
- Chopped onion
- Put all ingredients in a crock pot cook on low about 6 hours. Chopped bacon into small pieces.
- You may add more or less of any ingredients you wish or even change the cheeses to your family's taste. I use block cheese, but you can use shredded cheese ifyou wish.
- You dont have to put all of bacon in soup.I save some for blt sandwiches.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food turkey cheeseburger soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!