Steps to Prepare Quick Brad&#39;s cream of turkey soup with wild rice
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, brad's cream of turkey soup with wild rice. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cream of Turkey & Wild Rice Soup. Got leftover cooked chicken or turkey? Cook up a pot of soup!
Brad's cream of turkey soup with wild rice is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Brad's cream of turkey soup with wild rice is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have brad's cream of turkey soup with wild rice using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's cream of turkey soup with wild rice:
- Take shredded left over turkey
- Prepare celery stalks, sliced thin
- Get large carrots, sliced thin
- Prepare small onion, chopped
- Prepare garlic, minced
- Make ready marsala cooking wine
- Get lg sweet potato
- Get butter
- Prepare whipping cream
- Make ready granulated chicken bouillon, or to taste
- Get bacon, chopped and cooked. Drain on paper towels
- Prepare each; fresh rosemary, fresh thyme, fresh sage, minced
- Prepare servings of prepared wild rice
- Prepare Texas toast
Serve this turkey wild rice soup with a nice, crispy romaine salad and a loaf of crusty bread for a complete meal. Lots of turkey leftovers, of course, so I decided to give it a go. I used a wild rice brown rice mix and added that, then also only used one cup of heavy cream because I was low on milk. Creamy Wild-Rice Soup with Smoked Turkey.
Steps to make Brad's cream of turkey soup with wild rice:
- Sautè carrots, onion, and celery in a lg frying pan with a little oil. When onion gets tender, add garlic. When carrots are tender, deglaze pan with marsala. Cook until all liquid reduces.
- Meanwhile cook sweet potato in oven or microwave until soft. Set aside to cool. As soon as it is able to be handled, peel and place in a bowl. Mix 2 tbs of butter and enough whipping cream to make it mash creamy.
- Place turkey, vegetables, herbs, and bacon into a large stock pot. Cover with water. Add bouillon and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- Add whipping cream and return to a simmer. Slowly add potatoes, stirring constantly until well incorporated. And heated through.
- In a bowl, place rice to one side. Fill bowl with soup. Serve with Texas toast. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
I also added mushrooms and a can of cream of chicken. Creamy Wild-Rice Soup with Smoked Turkey. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. Wild rice is cooked in chicken broth, then combined with turkey, bacon and cream in this warm soup seasoned with poultry seasoning and green onions. This is the best turkey rice soup I have ever experienced. I have made it four or five times since I found the recipe back at Thanksgiving time and it.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food brad's cream of turkey soup with wild rice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!