Steps to Make Favorite Turkey Pot Pie
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, turkey pot pie. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Turkey Pot Pie is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Turkey Pot Pie is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Turkey pot pie like you have never tasted before. This was my first attempt at making a turkey pot pie and it was a success. It is an easy recipe to follow and oh so tasty.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook turkey pot pie using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Pot Pie:
- Make ready 1 Ready made pie crust
- Take 1/3 cup Butter
- Prepare 1/2 cup chopped onion and celery and carrot each.
- Prepare 1 cup mixed fresh veg., any type.
- Get 1/2 cup Flour
- Make ready 1 15 oz can Chicken broth
- Get 1 cup cream or half & half
- Get 1 tsp. each Salt and Pepper
- Take 2 cups cut up turkey meat or chicken
This turkey pot pie has a comforting creamy center with an extra-flaky top. Its the perfect little twist on the chicken classic! Use your leftover Thanksgiving turkey and any additional vegetables you have to. It's hard to find a more comforting dish than a homemade turkey pot pie.
Instructions to make Turkey Pot Pie:
- Cut up the vegetables and saute in 1/3 cup butter until soft (10 min.)
- Add flour and stir 1 minute.
- Add broth, then add cream, stirring. Bring to low boil. Add turkey and mix.
- Fold into greased casserole. Top with raw crust, crimp edges to fit. Cut large vents in top of crust.
- Bake 350° 45 mins., till nicely browned. Let stand 10 min.
This classic version has a flaky, buttery crust, a creamy sauce, and a. This turkey pot pie has a Cajun twist, starting with the trinity of onions, celery, and green bell peppers, and spiced up a bit with Cajun seasoning. For a hearty dish, make Food Network Kitchen's Turkey Pot Pie recipe, a comforting dish of shredded turkey, veggies and gravy, wrapped in buttery pastry dough. Why don't you just make a turkey pot pie instead?" Well, honey, darling, love of my life, because we already HAVE a turkey pot pie recipe on the blog and I need new fodder to keep the troops happy. Noodle Casserole Turkey Noodle Soup Turkey Noodle Soup Turkey Paprika Turkey Pot Pie Turkey Salad Sandwich with Sea Salt Vinaigrette Turkey Stock Turkey Tetrazzini Turkey Tetrazzini See.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food turkey pot pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!