Steps to Prepare Quick Turkey Tetrazzini
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, turkey tetrazzini. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Turkey Tetrazzini is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Turkey Tetrazzini is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have turkey tetrazzini using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Tetrazzini:
- Get butter
- Get flour
- Get chicken broth
- Take Bit of dry sherry or vermouth; however, I prefer sweet vermouth… When adding as much as one desires, decrease the amount of chicken broth…
- Take half & half
- Get salt
- Make ready ground nutmeg
- Make ready Chopped parsley as desired
- Get Ground pepper
- Get parmesan cheese grated or shredded
- Take Grated carrots and/or peas, as desired
- Get Cubed turkey, as desired
- Make ready Cooked spaghetti
Steps to make Turkey Tetrazzini:
- Over medium heat, melt butter in large saucepan. Add flour/broth mixture till thickens. Add half & half and spices stirring. Add cheese and sherry. Remove from heat immediately when just right and add parsley. Mix in just the right amount of turkey and spaghetti.
- Spread in glass baking dish and refrigerate till ready to bake
- Put dish in oven and the warm oven to 350°F. Bake covered for 30 minutes. Then uncover and add some cheese for topping and bake for another 15-30 minutes.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food turkey tetrazzini recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!