Easiest Way to Make Speedy Spicy Mayo Potato Salad
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, spicy mayo potato salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Mayo Potato Salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Spicy Mayo Potato Salad is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have spicy mayo potato salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Mayo Potato Salad:
- Take 3 lb yukon gold potatoes
- Make ready 2/3 C spicy sushi mayo (see my recipes)
- Prepare 1 stalk celery; small dice
- Take 1/2 red bell pepper; small dice
- Get 1/2 green bell pepper; small dice
- Take 1 bundle scallions; minced
- Take 2 shallots; minced
- Make ready 1 large pinch kosher salt and black pepper
Steps to make Spicy Mayo Potato Salad:
- Boil potatoes in cold salted water until easily pierced with a paring knife. Drain. Cool in refrigerator. Cut into fourths.
- Combine all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Variations; Coconut milk, basil, parsely, cilantro, ginger, lime, crushed pepper flakes sriracha, celery seed or root, turnips, butternut squash, squash, zucchini, yellow bell pepper, bacon, corn, garlic, paprika,
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food spicy mayo potato salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!